1. Antonio, J., Colker, C.M., Torina, G.C., & Shi, Q., Brink, W.D., & Kalman, D. (1999). Effects of a standardized guggulsterone phosphate supplement on body composition in overweight adults: A pilot study. Current Therapeutic Research Clinical and Experimental, 60, 220-227
2. Satyavati GV.(1988). Gum guggul (Commiphora mukul)-The success of an ancient insight leading to a modern discovery. Indian Journal of Medicine, 87, 327-335
3. Nityanand S, Kapoor NK. (1971). Hypocholesterolemic effect of Commiphora mukul resin (Guggal). Indian Journal of Experimental Biology, 9, 367-77
4. Singh K, Chander R, Kapoor NK. (1997). Guggulsterone, a potent hypolipidaemic, prevents oxidation of low density lipoprotein. Phytotherapy Research, 11, 291-294
5. Rosenbaum, M., Hirsch, J., & Leibel, R.L. (2000). Effects of changes in body weight on carbohydrate metabolism, catecholamine excretion, and thyroid function. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 71, 1421-1432
|Anabolic Mass Glutamine AKG (90)|
|PrimaFORCE Citrulline Malate||Glucuronolactone (120)|
This article is protected by international copyright protection ©2015.
Do not use this copy without reading this first
If you're not sure of how to train or what to eat or even which supplements are best for your goals, we're organised a special promotion from Musclebulletin, who are offering their £3.99 excellent 32 page book, 'The secrets to getting into shape' free to all Nutriline visitors. You'll find their information on how to pack on muscle, burn fat and succeed in your sport invaluable and easy to understand and follow.
Frustrated at not seeing your abs, embarrassed about taking your top of at the beach this summer or the local swimming pool? Is your belly holding a layer of flab that is making you look like a beached whale or are you just trying to lose that extra layer of fat to ensure you look the best you can?
Zef Eisenberg sports nutrition and training expert and founder of Maximuscle has agreed to offer you his FREE booklet from his science publications collection to all Muscle Bulletin subscribers on; how to train, diet, eat and which supplements to take and more on getting an awesome set of abs.
Just fill in the form below and we'll email you straight away with download details. We hate spam as much as you do and don't share your email address with anyone.